Sunday, July 5, 2015

Black Woman Schools Liberals On Why Confederate Flag Not Racist (VIDEO)


woundedamericanwarrior.com
confederate-flag-620x361
From Mad World: As they literally have no defense, there’s nothing in this world that can shut up the left faster than a black conservative. So, when a black woman stepped up to speak about their most recent hot button issue – the Confederate flag – well, let’s just say they weren’t expecting what she was about to say.
Karen Cooper is a member of The Virginia Flaggers and believes that those who disapprove of the Confederate flag “worship ignorance, historical revisionism, and Political Correctness.” Unfortunately for the left, those are just a few of her more softly spoken words.
For Karen, the Confederate flag means so much more than what so-called progressives are making it out to be, and she has lived the experience to prove it. According to the Confederate flag bearing woman, she was born in New York, where she followed the Nation of Islam. However, at some point in her life, she moved down South, where she made quite the startling revelation — “the races are more together,” allowing her to feel “more welcome in the South.”
She quickly became involved in the local community and realized that many of her newly acquired friends were members of the Tea Party. However, when people started attacking the flag she’d grown to understand and love, she just couldn’t keep quiet about it.
Black Woman Has PERFECTLY Simple Reason Confederate Flag Not Racist
“I actually think that it represents freedom,” said Karen. “It represents a people who stood up to tyranny.” She then proceeded to make liberal heads explode by expressing her belief that “slavery was a choice,” as slaves had the choice to go compliantly or fight and die.
“I say that because of what Patrick Henry said: ‘Give me liberty, or give me death.’ If we went back to that kind of slavery — no I couldn’t do it. Give me death,” she went on to explain.
Black Woman Has PERFECTLY Simple Reason Confederate Flag Not Racist
“I feel I’m a slave now because the federal government does control me. I can’t smoke what I want to smoke. I can’t drink what I want to drink. If I want to put something into my body, it’s my body, not theirs,” Karen noted. “That’s tyranny!”
It is because of that reason that she states she will continue to fly the flag in order to “protest those who have attacked us, our flags, our ancestors or our heritage.” She later stated, “I know what people think about when they see the battle flag: the KKK, racism, bringing slavery back. So, I knew it would be something for people to see a black woman with the battle flag.”
Black Woman Has PERFECTLY Simple Reason Confederate Flag Not Racist
Bringing home the aforementioned point, she concluded by asking, “How can it be racist if I’m out there with them?” Liberals cannot stand when someone chooses to open their eyes and not blindly follow along with their oppressive agenda.











Black Woman Schools Liberals On Why Confederate Flag Not Racist (VIDEO)
Luckee 1
Sun, 05 Jul 2015 16:10:41 GMT